Friday, March 24, 2023

🌿 SPRING 🌸 LIVINGROOM DECORATE WITH ME 2023 || HOME DECORATING IDEAS || HAPPYCLEANLIFE

🌿 SPRING 🌸 LIVINGROOM DECORATE WITH ME 2023 || HOME DECORATING IDEAS || HAPPYCLEANLIFE thumbnail

Foreign nice I wish I had a girl like you and die and these are some of the spring decors that I'm going to be using in today's video most of these are stuff that I've already owned in the last couple of years along with a little bit of things.

That I've added we are starting off with a clean slate everything is removed I wanted to just start and just play around with it I'm going to be decorating this shelf my coffee table adding new pillow covers to my pillows the uh the credenza under the TV as well as my ladder but first I wanted to quickly just kind of wipe down and just.

Dust around all I'm using is just a Windex but this is I think the method uh glass cleaner and just my microfiber that I use for glasses or mirrors I use this on almost on all of my videos it is amazing but on this video or on this day I should say I wanted to dust first which I always do and I use my Swiffer Duster but I went ahead and just.

Straight up started wiping down and I noticed the clothes was pretty dusty so I ended up had to I I should say I ended up cleaning it and when I cleaned my microfiber I just use hot water I boil hot water and use it in here I was basically saying at this tray I'm not going to remove it out of the way I do love everything on this tray plus it.

Covers that vent so it's not an eyesore because if I don't put anything in that middle part of the bottom shelf I feel like the the vent is just exposed and then it's just an eyesore so I always have that tray there plus I love having that little vintage bike and that little sage color of elephant I feel like it's just a kind of a good luck I've had it.

For so long and I love having that tray there and I'm gonna go ahead and also wipe down this coffee table all I'm using is just a method wood cleaner to wipe down the wood areas I'm also going to be styling this ladder adding a few blankets everything is mostly what I had but I do change things around seasonally and I am really really excited to just.

Kind of freshen up the whole area I'm doing the living room in today's video and I'll be saving the entry and the dining area for a different video video the colors I'm using or the elements of the course in today's video is going to be just a simple neutral colors lots of greens whether it's darker green or lighter green like Sage adding a.

Little bit of old stuff I think that my style is kind of like modern transitional where you use like old items and modern things together and when I say older items it's like using like Pottery pots or like for example this Pottery pot here it's white it is very older vintage looking but because.

It's a white painted so that makes it more modern so I feel like my style is more like modern transitional with a little bit of boho and I don't really follow so much of a trend and I just like to do what makes me happy what I feel comfortable in my own home and all I do is just try to give you guys some inspiration ideas of how you can.

Style things and kind of combine some things together I absolutely love styling this shelf here it is the most beautiful piece in my living room that I enjoy styling because you can play around with it you can even switch things around from one shelf to another shelf without even redecorating it all over again so this is how it all came.

Together and then on the ledge here I'm just going to be adding this beautiful tall vase it's like a clay Potter pot I got it back in the fall from home since it was very inexpensive and I'm just gonna add this Arrangement branches I've had this I thankful like a good four or five years honestly probably even had them before I even moved to this house I.

Love them it's very full it was very inexpensive I got on clearance very long time ago so that area is done and I added just a black frame and just a candle holder and then in this shell on this shelf which is the ladder uh where I put like my throw blankets it comes with this cute shelf on top if you are new to my channel that is so I'm adding.

This beautiful Clay Pot that I got or pottery vase it is so beautiful and it's so so light it was very inexpensive as well as this white little bowl I got it for two dollars Believe It or Not which has this beautiful marble effect and it's very very heavy two dollars sometimes if you just kind of shop around you'll find some things that are.

Very good price within the clearance area and then I added this one brush that I got from Michaels just a eucalyptus one branch into this pot just to give that color and add a little bit of full flower around the area I have a lot of like organic actions organic more like real plants I love plants and throughout my house you'll find a lot of.

Different plants a lot of real plants and full flowers so I like to mix things just to give some areas more natural colors and more natural vibrant so I'm gonna be adding this dark green blanket onto my ladder just to pull all the greens together you will see that I will have one dark green pillow that I'm adding to the couch which kind of pulls.

Together with that full blanket that throw blanket so under the TV I wanted to add just this beautiful rectangular oval shaped tray it's wood it's got kind of like a it has like a horn handles I don't know what kind of animal that is but I got it back in during the Christmas from home sense and then I took this real plant.

That I recently got which I showed you guys in my last video and just added this this little bowl pod um that I've had it for a long time and then topped it up or at it with this books that I used a book cover a couple of years ago I styled a lot of my books and adding book covers and I.

Showed you guys how you can cover your books without having to go out of your way to buy uh decorative books if you have books honestly you can just go to Amazon or any thrifting store any place that you can buy like book covers you can even use like a wallpaper to kind of just laminate and make it beautiful and then use it for your coffee table as a.

Decorative or any area in the home I also got this dark green with sage color pillow from HomeSense recently and this is the dark pill I was talking about these are all my pillows I just used uh I just switched the cover to darker greens just to pull things together so was this taupe kind of cappuccino color it's kind of like a linen but a very.

Soft linen and I love that that texture it has and on my coffee table I you're gonna see me play around with it and change it and to be honest sometimes you decorate some areas you just have to let it be we wait for a day or two or maybe a couple of hours at times just to see if that is something that you like if it goes with the vibe if it goes to the.

Area and you'll see sometimes you change it you know because you're like oh I don't like how it looks so I ended up actually changing my coffee table completely everything on after this day but you will see that on a different video so in here I'm just gonna play around with it until I figure out what works and then to finish the sectional.

I'm going to be adding a throw blanket as well and I hope you guys are enjoying and I hope that this video provides you tons of inspiration don't forget to subscribe if you are new and if you are returning subscriber thank you for being here to all of you that are here new to my channel my name is Forest and welcome to my channel and right now we're gonna.

Finish the rest of the video which is some music thank you for being here and I'll see you guys on my next one bye thank you foreign foreign.

foreign birthday s thank you.



source https://ihomenews.com/%f0%9f%8c%bf-spring-%f0%9f%8c%b8-livingroom-decorate-with-me-2023-home-decorating-ideas-happycleanlife/

No comments:

Post a Comment